MOST NEEDED ITEMS 2018 Our campaign is growing support but there are
Owen and Cora of Bag of Hope would like to thank Jerrod
2017 Was Filled with Joy Thank you, our 2017 Campaign saw Cora
Cora and Owen Pacholok filled 50 backpacks full of school supplies as
Many people ask us what the contents of an “ideal bag” would be. If you are looking for ideas on what to donate, check out the lists below. We ask that you only donate NEW items.
For Society St. Vincent de Paul
As in past years, we will be donating any additional items that we receive that don’t make it into our bags, to the Society of St. Vincent De Paul, to give to the less fortunate in Edmonton. The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SSVP) is a Christian organization that offers help to all people in need regardless of their race, religion or ethnicity.
The following items are distributed free of charge to people in need primarily through the SSVP clothing room. Please visit their website to make a donation at anytime throughout the year.
Some of the items St. Vincent needs for donation are:
- warm gloves for men
- ski mitts/gloves for men, women and children
- winter boots for men, women and children
- long johns for men
- toques and scarves for men
- warm socks for men, women and children
- steel-toed work boots (needed for temporary jobs)
- toothpaste and toothbrushes
- deodorant (for men and women)
- first aid ointment (small size)
- shampoo (250 ml size or smaller)
On behalf of those we serve, thank you for your support!